- What I found while reading the article about “Our Dog Years” is that a dog can live 10-12 years and an average human can live to 71 years old. This dog is told to have bright teeth, have a muzzle that is black, and also everyone loves him he is also ageless and considered immortal. A neuroscientist's named Elizabeth Head and believes that dogs become resistant to change.
- The purpose of the story is so that we know how dogs are seen or feel about aging and being told how old they are even tho some people might know.
- The way that this article is organized is by showing past experiences from others about their dogs and how they feel about them and then they slowly start talking about dogs that start aging and how they feel about it.
- They have photographs showing how the kid when she is young with the dog and how she slowly grows up with him. They have a lot of captions and on the caption you will find it saying the year and what they were doing. They also have a lot of bold words that show they are starting to talk about a new topic that is interesting about dogs.
- The difference between the genders are that us female feel like we are not treated equal because we would like to do the things that guys are able to do. A little bit more than half of the boys do believe that we are not treated equal, but it is not a big difference on how many boys think we are treated unfair like the girls. The difference between girls and boys is on how many people think that we are treated unfair some girls do think they are treated fair but not as many as the boys.